Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Halloween never seems to end around here...

There is something living in my house.
What is it?
I don't know.
But there is something here.

I wrote a post back in October about my experience over at a friends house. That house was haunted. For real haunted. 

*Make sure to read that post if you haven't yet
Click here* 

Now I am having strange occurrences in my home. I don't know where to start this, but I'm going to dive in, hope you can keep up.

*Um...where to start, where to start?* 

Okay. So lately weird events have been happening. The other day my husband, me & our 2 daughters were having a really great time, laughing & giggling on the floor. My daughters "Sing-a-ma-jig" started freaking out a singing all quick & by its self. Then it quickly said "See You Later"

*SIDE NOTE: Sing-a-ma-jigs are the worlds creepiest toy ever*


It usually takes a few minutes for it to say its final catch phrase. Sure, dying batteries. Nothing more. 
Later that night I go outside to have a smoke. Come in & get some water, messing around the kitchen. As I walk past my daughters room, the same toy spouts off "See You Later" the moment I pass in front of her closed door. No random singing before, just "See You Later"

Ok, Ok...dying batteries. Then a few weeks go by. We were Christmas shopping & this random thought of buying a Ouija board popped into my head. So I'm searching for the stack of Ouija boards in Toys'R'Us & could not find any. None. So I randomly stop & look around the towering wall of board games. Gazing for a glimpse of the mystical board. Then right in front of me, Eye level, there was one lone Ouija Board tucked, misplaced on top of a stack of children's games. Husband thought it was too weird & told me not to buy it. 

We never could find the original Ouija board spot on shelf, just one lone board.




So what do I do? I buy it. Why? No Clue.

I bring this board home & activity starts to pick up like a mother. 

My 4 yr old daughter draws a family portrait with an Extra family member in it. *We are a family of 4. The small one in the middle is the baby...the one next to me...???*

I ask her who that is. "Its my Friend"

I ask where her friend lives. "In My house."

She says her "friend" is a little boy.

I other night I went outside again to have a smoke. My pretty black kitty was sitting on the outside table & starts staring at something in the corner behind me. Staring like if whatever it was moved, she was going to bolt the fuck outta there. She looked shocked. I called to the cat and her eyes shot back & forth between me & whatever was in the corner. I was hesitant to look behind me....
 but there was nothing there.

Our new flat TV keeps shutting off or the speakers pop.

We spend all yesterday putting up Christmas lights, In & out of the garage all day. 
At 7:30am this morning I just got the baby back to sleep & was laying down on the couch to sleep. Right as a lay my head & begin to rest, someone whispers "MAMA..." next to my head. It jolted me. I shot up & looked around. Expecting to see my child standing there. It sounded so close, but sounded so distant. I got up & looked at the baby, asleep. I was sure it was my 4 yr old who had woken up super early. I walked to her room expecting a sleepy eyed 4 yr old. But she was laying down. I lumber up to the top bunk & peeked at her. Sound asleep...out.
Creeped me out. I couldn't go back to sleep.

So later this morning my husband goes out to the garage to clean the car. He comes back in looking a little pale. He asks if I had gotten into the attic.
"Um...No."
He says the car seat strap is dangling down out of the opening in the ceiling. 
"Huh?!?"
I go out to the garage & this is what I see.

We were outside all day with the garage door open while we put up Christmas lights. In & Out, all day. I would have noticed a huge black strap dangling from the attic. No one got in the attic yesterday. This happened sometime between bedtime & this morning. My husband swears he's not fucking with me. 

So...yeah. Whats all this mean? Who freaking knows. But weird things are happening. No, I have NOT used the Ouija board. But something seems to really want to talk to me. 

I've had run In's with spirits when I was a child & because of it, I think I am somehow like a beacon to them. I don't mind them, if they are kind & stick to themselves. I'm not fond of this "look at me, look at me" behavior. You can think I'm crazy if you want, but when these things start to happen to you, remember to keep your head.

 Could it all be a coincidence? Probably. But take a harder look next time your pet is staring at the wall or when things seem a little off. There might just be a little more lurking around the corner.

P.S. When i grow a pair & use the Ouija board, i'll let you know what happens. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment