Sunday, September 23, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 2- Orange

       31 Day Nail Challenge
             -Day 2- 
             Orange

Day 2: Orange


October is fast approaching & its my favorite month. Who doesn't LOVE Halloween!?! So I thought I would do some Halloween Orange Nails. *dont be surprised if most of these nails end up having a Halloween flare to them* So here is Day 2!






   
Here are the colors I used:
Sinful Color- "Courtney Orange"
Sinful Color- "Call You Later"
L.A. Colors/Art Deco- "Black"



I am really enjoying Sinful Color! Great Product for the price!($1.99...or Walgreens puts them on sale for .99 every month) I get my L.A. Color/Art Deco from the Dollar Tree. After buying so many colors, its important to find a good deal.



So that was day 2! I need more nail polish remover! lol. Lets see what I come up with tomorrow! Thanks for stopping in! Subscribe! ~Ms.M

No comments:

Post a Comment