Wednesday, September 26, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge- Day 5- Blue

     -31 Day Nail Challenge-
            -Day 5-
            -BLUE-

So today is Day 5! Blue. I whipped this together at the last minute, but still cute!

           "Cinderella's Slipper"


 Colors that I used today:
Sinful Color- "Cinderella"
OPI- "Text me, Text You"
Nox- "Disco Darling"

I started with Sinful Color "Cinderella" then did a light layer of OPI "Text me, Text You" & finished off with Nox "Disco Darling"

                  -Close Up-

                                           -Sinful Color-Cinderella-

                   -OPI-"Text me, Text You"


So that was Day 5! Blue! I am lucky I even got these on here today. But I did! Hit everyday so far! Can't wait to get to some of the real crazy stuff! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment